What We Do
Who We Are
Surrender A Pet
Spay Neuter Assistance
Nail Trims and Grooming
General Care/Behavior Advice
Guinea Pig Services
How You Can Help
Foster to Adopt
Adoption Information and Application
Adopt A Guinea Pig
Sponsor a Shelter Pet
Forms and Applications
MHRR's Online Store
MHRR's Amazon Wishlist
New to Rabbits?
Local Rabbit Veterinarians
Wait List Information
Rabbit Care Basics
Bunny Proofing Your Home
- A great guide on keeping your rabbit and your stuff safe!
- A VERY useful guide!
Litter-box training encore
- More tips & tricks from HRS.
Training or Retraining Your Rabbit to Use the Litterbox
- Tips and tricks that have worked for us in figuring out why your rabbit isn't using their litterbox.
Sexing your rabbit
- A helpful guide to determining your bunny's gender. Remember - rabbits up to 2 months can be difficult!
Sexing an adult rabbit
- This site has actual images of rabbit genitalia, zoomed in to help you see what it will actually look like.
Rabbits & Allergies
- Bought at the pet store or elsewhere, hand-made or household items... no matter where you get it, these suggested toys can be lots of fun for your bun!
Bunny Butt Bath
- For bunz with troubles south of the border.
- A scientific paper on what it is and why it should be used sparingly.
Indoor & outdoor hazards for rabbits
Cooling tips (with pictures!)
for hot weather from Binky Bunny
Holiday hazards for rabbits
When Fido Met Thumper
- Introducing dogs and rabbits.
Rabbit Emergency Preparedness
- A checklist and information on hurricane or other emergency preparations.
Evacuation Planning with a Bunny
- By a New Orleans native who has evacuated with her rabbit and dog more than once.
Travelling with a Bunny
- Whether it's a move, vacation, or evacuation, here's how to make the trip better for both of you.
- What to do when your bun delivers unexpected babies.
Grooming Long-Haired Bunnies
- A brief overview of what it takes to groom long haired breeds.
Favorite Hay Feeders for Rabbits
- A look at some of our favorite cheap/easy hay feeders that have worked for us.